Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

We're Here!!

We made it! It was a long flight, and honestly we were miserable, but it's great to finally be here. We flew from St. Louis to Detriot (1h 40m) had a layover of an hour and a half, then flew from Detroit to Nagoya, Japan (13h) had another layover of 1h 30m, and then flew from Nagoya to Manila (4h). It was long! I (Rae) had a cold, so my head pretty much exploded with the pressure, but Cliff took care of me and I'm doing fine now. We arrived in Manila at 11:30pm and had to go through customs and find our baggage and then find my Lolo Lloyd (Grandpa Lloyd in Tagolog) we probably couldn't have found everything if we hadn't had help. Edna, a lady who works in the airport that is friends with my Lolo, meet us when we got off the plane and helped us through everything. She was a huge blessing! Then we went to our Lolo and Lola's condo, took a shower, and went to bed! I don't think a soft bed has ever felt that good. It's nice to be back, I've missed it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment