Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Our View

It has come to my attention that some of what I say here has upset some people. It's not meant to be that way at all. When Cliff and I started this site, it was to keep people informed on what's going on in our lives, what we're thinking, and our point of view. It's especially easier for me to write what I want to say, than to speak it out loud. Ask Cliff, I hate confrontation. HATE it. The first time he's seen me stand up to someone was last Friday. Seriously, it took that long. But I can say what I truly feel here. I've always been able to use blogs for that, I've had several over many years.

Of course the problem with that is on here I'm "safe" so I can speak exactly what I feel, believe, think, and see. I can be totally honest. The problem with honesty is everyone wants it, till it's turned on them. No one really wants an honest view of themselves (myself included). I've been careful to not use names, and to be as generic as possible when referring to other people. And maybe that's not the best, because then everyone who reads it thinks its about them, but on the other hand, it would be rude and possibly cruel to specifically name someone and call them out so publicly.

So I will simply try to word things more carefully, and be more precise when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment