Last week my grandfather called me to let me know that Cliff ad I were approved to get visas to stay in Manila for a year! It was an answer to prayer; without those visas we wouldn't have been able to go at all. And with his connections there, we'll get to to stay for a year for approximately $1,800. That's much lower that the $4,00 we thought it would have been. We had been planning and talking about it for over a month by that time, but all at once it seemed so real. We're really going to Manila! It's so crazy! I'm so excited to be sharing such a magical world with my husband. I know Cliff will love it, it's so amazing there.
He is being lead by God in all this and it's incredible to watch. He has grown so much, and taken on so much responsibility. I'm very encouraged by the change I see taking place in his life. I know this new adventure is what God wants for us, and it's so great to see God preparing Cliff for whats ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment