Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rearranging Our Wedding



We have been planing our wedding for May, but in order to get the visas, passports and tickets in the right name I have to get my last name legally changed… Now. So we’re getting all the legal paperwork stuff done within the next few weeks. My roommate, K, is already planning the wedding for May. Instead of the flowers, music and dancing I had planned (that I’m not sure we could have afforded anyway) we’ll have a simple ceremony at the park. There probably wont be a reception, or if there is it's going to be a simple lemonade and cookies affair. I'll have a very simple dress, and we'll use things we already have for most of it. It'll be a good way to see our family and friends before we leave too. It won't be what I had imagined or planned, but it’ll be wonderful all the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment